segment
close
갤러리
현대미술 전시를 통해 다양한 문화의 작가와 작품을 발굴하고 소개합니다.

최성원 Choi Seong won

본문

2010 0720 KNN TVgallery 최성원 작가세계 인터뷰 및 작품감상

- 2010년 7월 20일 knn 방송국에서 심야프로그램으로 방송한 tv갤러리의 작품감상 및 작가세계 화가 최성원 작가의 인터뷰 - 2010년에 방송된 영상이므로 최근동향은 추가확인 필요합니다. - 사단법인 kart와 공동기획, 제작 최용부, 방송 knn 벌써 13년 지난 내용이지만 작가들의 처절한 작품세계에 대한 고뇌와 경험을 이야기 들을 수 있는 가치 있는 영상이라 생각되어 공유합니다.
2010 0720 KNN TVgallery Seongwon Choi's Interview and Work Appreciation

- On July 20, 2010, knn broadcasted as a late-night program, viewing the works of tv gallery and an interview with artist Seongwon Choi, a painter in the world of artists
- Since the video was broadcast in 2010, additional confirmation is required for recent trends. - Joint planning and production with kart, a corporation, Choi Yong-bu, and broadcasting knn
 Here are some of the things I found while sorting out old stuff. It's already been 13 years since I've been in the middle of a long time, but I'm sharing it because I think it's a valuable video to listen to the agony and experiences of the artists' world of work. All elements such as portrait rights, copyrights, etc.

동영상을 보시려면 아래 링크를 클릭하세요 한글과 영어 자막을 선택할수 있습니다.  Click the link below to watch the video. You can choose between Korean and English subtitles. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guVDnYY7_eY

목록가기